The Scenic Sumter Heritage Byway Corridor Management Entity (CME) is a partnership of elected officials, private citizens, business representatives and technical advisors who recognize the importance and value of the cultural, historic, recreational, natural and scenic resources located along the Byway.
Byway attractions include:
- General James Van Fleet Trail State Park
- Richloam Wildlife Management Area
- Dade Battlefield Historic State Park
- Florida National Cemetery
- Lake Panasoffkee & Lake Panasoffkee WMA
Sumter County Scenic Byway Corridor Map